UPDATED JULY 3, 2020
The Cable Park, Surf Park, Lazy River and Slides are open, although operating at 50% capacity so please book online in advance to guarantee your place. Bookings have been capped at 50% – if you have a pass, you are guaranteed entry. Please see below for hours of operation.
The health and safety of our guests and teams are of utmost priority to BSR so therefore, we are diligently following the COVID-19 guidelines set forth by the CDC for physical distancing and sanitization:-
1. Remember to wash your hands frequently (upon entry, after using the restroom, before and after eating and after any outdoor activity)
2. Stay home if you feel sick or if you know you will not pass random wellness screening
3. Always maintain mandatory 6ft physical distancing
4. Bring a mask with you to the park. You must wear one at all times unless you are in the water. You will not be allowed to enter the park without a mask.
5. Refrain from touching one’s face
6. Cough & sneeze into a tissue or the inside of an elbow
Any violations of the above guidelines will result in you being asked to leave the park. Please take these seriously for the benefit of others. Thank you and stay safe out there.