BSR’s Update on COVID-19
- All high-touch surfaces are being disinfected every 30 minutes.
- Since we can only book a limited number of surfers per hour, the entrance to surf is controlled at a maximum of 12 surfers per hour in the water. We have over 950 feet of beach with ample space for guest to find solitude, including beach chairs spaced 6’ apart, as well as private cabanas.
- As the majority of our guests provide their own equipment, we continue to encourage the use of personal specialized equipment. For those requiring rentals, we are taking all necessary precautionary measures to ensure sanitization of equipment between guests.
Food safety and health standards are priority for BSR including temperature checks of food items, proper hand washing and sanitizing techniques for food-use equipment.
Our staff members have been notified that if they are feeling even remotely unwell to remain home and rest.
- Any cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to your booking can be rescheduled to a later date or a credit will be issued for use toward a future booking. These credits may be used for any available date prior to 12/31/2020.
- No refunds will be issued.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours will not be refunded.
- Private sessions must be rescheduled a minimum of 14 days prior to the scheduled session.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation – be healthy and play safe.